Monica Nyambura is the Author of Chronicles of Life and Love, a collection of over seventy poems.
She has been writing poetry passionately from the tender age of eight. The loss of her father led her to a journey of self-discovery and learning how to deal with loss which she expressed through poetry.
As a result of her writing, Monica founded Africa Kids Book Club to encourage children to have a reading culture and promote African literature.
She mentors the children in the book club and aspiring authors as well.
During her spare time, you will find her curled up on a couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a great book. She lives in Nairobi with her husband Kenneth and their three children, Austin, Anita and Arthur.
Monica wrote her book Chronicles of Life and Love through the guidance of a mentor, James Karundu and she felt the need to mentor other aspiring authors to realize their dreams too.
Harness Your Potential – your roadmap to purpose, potential & profit is a three months mentoring program that aims to motivate and guide aspiring authors to write and publish their work. Currently, some of the mentees are at the manuscript level of the publishing process, while others are starting out.
Who is the mentorship program for?
- It is for you who has been writing a book for years but never finished or published
- It is for you who has been blogging and now want to write your book
- It is for you who wants to impact others with your message
- It is you whose new year’s resolution was to publish your book.
- It is for you who knows you have a gift with words but are held back by fear
Get the full book of Chronicles of Life and Love from a bookshop near you.
- CLC KENYA- Hurlinghum , Nairobi
- Bookstop – Yaya centre, Nairobi
- Paulines Publications – Ring road Kileleshwa, Nairobi